Monday, May 13, 2013

Transformation Tuesday..."Well, Excuse Me But I think You've Got My Chair..."


I just love this little set...perfect little patio or game room seating!



These barstools and table were not always so "cute."


The pair of stools and the table were tucked away in the corner of a local swap meet...
just SCREAMING for help!

So, with a quick coat of my home made Chalk-Like Paint in a creamy off-white,
I think I saved them.  A little distressing to add character...

and Voila!



Just a quick little shabby chic transformation today...keep your eyes wide open at swap meets.
Cool finds are sometimes hidden, buried...or tucked away in the corner!  You gotta' look!!

I hope you have a great day!


Love & Junk~
Julie

MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com    www.thriftydecorchick.com   www.bedifferentactnormal.com
SUNDAY:






3 comments:

  1. You had me with the George Strait title!!!
    Love your chairs!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I just LOVE him!!! My husband and I got to see him a few months ago here in Fresno, CA. I WARNED my husband...if I rush the stage to lay a kiss on him...don't be upset!!

      All kidding aside...he is my favorite...and still so darn handsome!!

      Thanks Suzan...have a great day!

      Julie

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful transformation! Love the colors and the look!

    ReplyDelete