Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivation For Monday...Grab A Little Gratitude!


Gratitude - Tru dat.

Chances are you have seen this poster floating around Pinterest lately.  

I have.

Pinned it.

LOVE it!  

Sometimes reminders come in hearing others' stories of loss, heartache and hurt.  Last night I wrote this on a chalkboard in our home where I write lots of important and meaningful sayings.  
This one is going to find a permanent spot in our home.

We all know this saying to be true...we just need to remind ourselves once in a while. 





I have shown you bits and pieces of our home...our home right here in the middle (yes, cows on all four sides) of the dairy.  Sometimes...I can be a bit of a clean freak and get irritated by all the dust the trucks, four wheelers and tractors kick up around here.  Well, I am grateful for that dust and those trucks...because that means my this dairy is alive and well.  Grateful for that.

I LOVE our home and my husband works hard everyday (and has since he was about 4 or 5 years old) so we can live here.  I am beyond grateful for that!

I am grateful for the time we got to spend together this weekend.  Just us...nowhere to go...nowhere we had to be...just us...at home!   We got to enjoy an afternoon ride on the golf cart around the dairy.  Yep, I LOVE that.  Our family was together...all four of us...even our sweet Millie, our chocolate lab was along for the ride.  Grateful that these fun, silly moments are enough.   



Natalie was our driver...


Lauren was busy...


Millie...well, she was just along for the ride...




Our girls are healthy, happy and beautiful!  For that, I am GRATEFUL!!

I am grateful today, and everyday...for what we have...is enough...




Love & Junk~
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment