Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Farmhouse Fabulous!

If you love farmhouse style...you will LOVE this piece. hutch1_zps2af046f4 I buy and sell furniture all the time. Some things I fall more in love with than others. This was one of them. I REALLY tried to convince my husband we had room for this in our house. Nope. No room. farmhousehutch3_zps37fbd897 I spent my time with this one. Taking my time...and debating on color...I went with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White. LOVE the fresh, vintage farmhouse feel. Someday, I may have more room for ALL the things I fall in love with. My friend Erin is enjoying this in her home now...and that makes me happy, too!! farmfousehutch1_zps26856e09 Share my blog with your friends...and check in Friday, January 18th for the winner of the LOVE pillow giveaway!! Love & Junk~ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment